Below are the written contents of Flüüfff's liability waiver.
All attendees are required to sign this waiver when signing in at the actual convention.
- The convention Flüüfff is organized by Flüüfff, a non-profit organization registered in Belgium. Except for liabilities required by Belgian law, the organizers will not be responsible for any damage done by or to me. In no event shall Flüüfff be liable for damages occurring outside the hotel premises.
- I agree to be bound by the Rules of Conduct
as given on the webpage and linked to during the online registration process.
- I agree to be bound by the Photography and Videofilming Rules
as given on the webpage and linked to during the online registration process. In particular, I hereby grant Flüüfff the exclusive right to commercial use of any photographs, film, or audio recordings made by me at the convention, with the exception of recordings made in private hotel rooms. I retain non-commercial fair use rights.
- I agree to be bound by the Weapons Policy
as given on the webpage. I declare that I did not bring any weapons that are illegal under Belgian law, and that I will show any weapons or look-alikes I brought to Registration upon check-in.
- I agree to follow instructions by the Organizers, Security, or Hotel Staff. Sanctions may range from a friendly reminder to an indefinite ban from the convention. I accept that there will be no refund of convention and hotel fees if I am banned from the convention due to failure to follow the rules.